It’s never too late to learn how to play the piano! Playing the piano as an adult is a fun, enjoyable hobby. Whether you are a beginner or you just wish to brush-up on skills learned long ago, I am eager to work with you to achieve your goals. I teach all levels, all ages, and all styles. We will work together to design a program tailored to your musical interests.
Benefits of playing the piano as an adult:
- Relieves stress
- Keeps your mind active in learning
- An outlet to express yourself
- Playing music can be very therapeutic
- Instills confidence
- Improves your cognitive abilities
- plus…….Your friends will think you are pretty cool when you play them their favorite song!
What you need to be successful:
- A piano or weighted action keyboard. Piano is preferred.
- Practice (approx. 30 min/day)
- A desire to learn and explore